Thursday, June 26, 2003

I didn't post yesterday . . . but not because I didn't try. Blogger was experiencing technical difficulty while it made a transition to an improved version. Now that I've gotten got that of the way, here's what's been going on:

I finished editing the manuscript for "After the Martian Apocalypse" and emailed the revised version to my editor. I'll be interested in his take on the new draft. In the meantime, some of the pressure to finish the manuscript has abated -- and I won't feel as guilty about reading other people's books now that I'm done (?) with my own.

Maggie sent the following URL to me yesterday. I recommend giving it a whirl: www.asksnoop.com. If you can't think of a good website for Snoop Dogg to "translate," enter "http://posthumanblues.blogspot.com." It definitely makes this blog more entertaining and shit, you know what I'm saying?

No comments: