Friday, July 18, 2003

Yesterday I received a very interesting message on my answering machine from a researcher/author who wanted to confirm an anecdote I had posted to the UFO UpDates mailing list some time back. I haven't spoken with him in person yet but intend to, hopefully later today.




Speculative renderings of crashed UFO.


In essence, the story related by the author gravely damages the Air Force's conclusion that the so-called "Roswell Incident" was caused by a weather balloon. For years, debunkers have attacked the Roswell case by insisting that there really was no "case" at all until investigator Stanton Friedman began interviewing presumed witnesses in 1979. But the researcher who phoned me, a Ph.D. who had occasion to speak privately with Dr. J Allen Hynek in 1976 (or possibly a year or two earlier) suggests that the Roswell crash was real and known to Air Force intelligence before Friedman even appeared on the scene.

More later, hopefully. In the meantime, check out my page devoted to cosmic coverups.

No comments: