Saturday, March 20, 2004

I just finished Roger Zelazny's "Damnation Alley," a brisk, lyrical trip through a United States mutilated by nuclear war. Not bad at all.





My biorhythms have been thrown into utter disarray. I feel like a superhero in some comic book panting "no . . . energy -- can't . . . move . . ." after being doused in some superpower-retarding substance. So I'm guzzling caffeine and reading and hoping this fog lifts so I can do some laundry later tonight.





"Decency" alert:

Daily blog/online hangout Chapel Perilous has posted a sexy picture of actress Angelina Jolie, which has struck up a healthy dialogue among admiring males (and some females) in the comments section. Not to be outdone, I'm posting the above picture of Laetitia Casta. And it's a nude shot, no less!

Take that, Chapel Perilous!

No comments: