Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I just got the following strange email . . .

I am Bill Godsey in Memphis. I have a full audio video text documentary graphic back to 1895 family photo and a fifty year plus movie 1947 thru present and last phase digital video 2003- 2009. I have 11111 plus songs and ability to be one man sound man and band with live playing and singing , where I cover 1877 edison mary had a little lamb and then take the audience thru recorded forms up to now, followed by expanding primitive to spaceplex in perspective.I am in Memphis an am 44 this summer, having recorded wth the likes of RIngo Starr for 4 weeks as production assistant. There is a big show possible in Millington with 350, 000 to celebrate 50 years of independent record companies cutting a chart hit, that's allright mama I can elaborate more with your contacting me.

This message is so out-of-the-blue and unnecessarily cryptic that it almost reads like some sort of secret code. Am I supposed to believe that this guy's memorized/written 11,1111 songs and, moreover, counted them? "That's allright mama"? WTF?

No comments: