Thursday, January 06, 2005

Synaptic misfirings

1.) I've got a second date with a girl I quite like. I think. It's not etched in stone; she could back out, and I'm aware of this. Anyway, if it works out, I hope to spend some of Saturday at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, a great place I've stupidly neglected for the past year or so -- especially considering it's practically right down the street.

2.) Jason Sheets, in a comments post, has suggested taking an irony-laden road-trip through the increasingly surreal landscape of "End Times" America, with a possible stop-off in Branson, Missouri. Sign me up.

3.) I've come to an acute, urgent realization: I need a digital camera. I'd like Posthuman Blues to take a turn for the visual in '05 -- something along the lines of Rudy Rucker's blog, which incorporates lots of interesting photos. Of course, if I get one, I'll be sure to take it on the aforementioned road-trip.

No comments: