Tuesday, April 12, 2005

One of those meme things that's all the rage

1.) What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

I used to have a slew of rare stuff back when Napster was young and hip. Unfortunately, I had (and still have) a dial-up connection, so my cache of MP3s was never as impressive as it could have been. That was back in 2000. Since then, I've downloaded precisely one MP3: Gary Jules' acoustic remake of "Mad World."

2.) The CD you last bought was:

"Franz Ferdinand" by Franz Ferdinand. Before that, "Lovers Rock" by Sade.

3.) What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

Uh . . . I think "Big-Time Sensuality" by Bjork, on my car cassette player.

4.) Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:

1. "I Wanted to Be Wrong" (R.E.M.)
2. "Last Night I Dreampt That Somebody Loved Me" (The Smiths)
3. "Jumping Someone Else's Train" (The Cure)
4. "Human Behavior" (Bjork)
5. "Space Oddity" (David Bowie)

5.) To whom (three people) are you going to pass this stick? And why?

No one in particular, although I suppose I'd be interested to see what Jason, Sauceruney and Bsti have to say.

(First encountered at Jasmine Cola.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm working on it. Almost done.

Unknown said...

done!