Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Reading Boing Boing is positively narcotic. So many weird, engaging "news" items and so little time.

But what's galling is that my semi-daily pilgrimages to Boing Boing can make my own blog seem comparatively inadequate; Boing Boing has the undisputed monopoly on cool-hunting, and I know perfectly well that I have neither the time nor the stamina to compete with it on its own terms. Not that out-boinging the mother of all esoteric blogs is my life's (or even my week's) goal, but you know what I mean.

In my defense, Boing Boing draws on a no-kidding team of contributors . . . and, judging from the advertisements on its dual sidebars, isn't exactly lacking in funds.

1 comment:

Mac said...

I suppose comparing BB and PB is like comparing apples and oranges.

BTW, I'm really glad you liked "Alien visitation: a global quantum event?" This blog is the *perfect* excuse to inflict weird ufological ideas on an unsuspecting Internet.