Friday, April 14, 2006

This evening I swung by Macaroni Grill for dinner. The food wasn't bad. But the great part was the paper tablecloth and actual Crayola crayons (not those waxy, ineffective crayons like you get at California Pizza Kitchen).





I drew one of my signature aliens; it's amazing how something this simple and effortless fucks with people. Sticking it to the normals!





My waitress asked the requisite question: "Are you an artist?" Which, of course, depends on one's definition of art. I told her I liked to draw.

Here's a previous alien drawing, done in an actual crayon store:



6 comments:

Zombie Hunter said...

Cool drawings.

Mac said...

I'm a rabid doodler. It's an addiction, I tell you!

Zombie Hunter said...

I used to share your addiction, but I found a program that really worked for me. Actually I've been too lazy or poor to go out and buy some good art supplies.

Mac said...

WMB--

You're right. I need to rethink how I do alien clothes.

Chris said...

Awesome sketches! You should post more.

kamagra gel said...

Goodness, there is really much effective data in this post!