Friday, June 23, 2006

I always like reading what other people think about my writing (especially the people who like my writing). For example, take this:

Mac Tonnies has been writing muchly on what he calls the "Cryptos." His evolving Crypto manifesto draws on several antecedents, but Tonnies' spin is unique and contains many startlingly original flourishes. He is the natural heir to Keel and Vallee - no light praise. If he publishes a book on the topic, it will likely become an instant must-have. Tonnies is a powerful wordsmith. More significantly, he has an agile mind that seems to access things that exist at the margins of normal consciousness. I suspect that many surprises await us.


Holy cow. Now I've got some serious standards to live up to!

(Hey, editors! You reading this?)

No comments: