Monday, June 19, 2006

This blog has a new "mascot" (see sidebar). The creation of Araqinta (also responsible for the newly reinstated techo-gothic masthead), the portrait is an impression of a cryptoterrestrial hybrid. Although I've never seen one in the flesh (well, maybe I have, but that can wait for another post), the artist seems to have captured some of the salient traits familiar from UFO "occupant" encounter reports: large eyes and head, thin lips, and small nose.





I think the being in the portrait can be described in the context of mythological "little people" as easily as it elicits comparison to the Grays of abduction infamy. Though androgynous, the composite reminds me of the seductress described by Brazilian abductee Antonio Villas-Boas.

3 comments:

platts42 said...

Niiiiiice!

Kind of scares me though, but I like it.

Mac said...

WMB--

It's not a "find," per se -- it was custom-made for PB!

Mac said...

From his abortive "blue guy" phase, on the heels of "Ziggy Stardust"...