Sunday, July 16, 2006

One of the things I enjoy about my ongoing contacts with nudist spacewomen is perusing strange celestial scenery. My one regret is that the temporal flux aboard the spacewomen's craft renders electronic photography impractical (the spacewomen have no use for electronics, relying on what they term the "sensual plane" for communication).





However, on a recent voyage beyond our galaxy, I requested that the temporal flux be temporarily shut down so I could photograph a passing nebula. Excited by this obvious opportunity to further demonstrate the reality of my experiences, I took the accompanying shot.

3 comments:

razorsmile said...

Ah, the sensual plane. I know it well ...

Ray Palm (Ray X) said...

Mac:

That's an interesting out-of-focus shot of Billy Meier's hot tub.

Best,

Ray

Mac said...

The nebula has boobs?

My charming hostesses informed me it's known as "The Inflamed Mammary." It's worshipped by several hundred developing civilizations in the vicinity.