Thursday, September 28, 2006

Unbelievable. Some girl's decided she wants a blog called "Posthuman Blues," too. So she puts a hyphen between "post" and "human" and hopes people won't notice.

Here's her bio:

there's more to me than just meets the eye. i love mornings with amar and slow / slit-wrist / cut-throat / suicide music at night. i dont fancy ice-cream as much as i fancy puddings. my hair is falling off my head and my nails are brittle. i dislike wearing bras and i sleep in the nude. writing is my strength: i love writing dark poetries. i prefer showers to hot baths and eating potato chips with bread. smothered in mayo and ketchup. yum.


Nude sleeping, dark poetry and ketchup. If this is your sort of thing, take a walk on the lame side and visit "Post-Human Blues."

But don't say I didn't warn you.

10 comments:

Dustin said...

Hehe. Once upon a time a couple of members got banned from book-of-thoth.com and started an identical site at the-book-of-thoth.com. After some arguing they kept that site, but quit updating it and moved to thothweb.com. Take it as a compliment, I guess...

Mac said...

I'm more amused than mad. At least she isn't writing about the paranormal; I suppose I'd take that as some sort of challenge. Or worse, a potential smear campaign.

Dustin said...

I checked it out, and a walk on the lame side is about it. You're right, though, at least people won't get confused!

Mac said...

I didn't look around too deeply, but it looked like one of those "Oh, look how deep and profound and important I am" blogs. Ugh.

Mac said...

Better yet, www.posthumanblues.com.

Garth said...

'Dark poetries' I like that: attempts at poetry without the lights on?

Ray Palm (Ray X) said...

Hey, I got dibs on posthuemanblues.blogspot.com . (Hueman and blues -- I'm a freakin' genius! Maybe I'll cater to New Agers who formerly had blue auras. [G] )

Best,

Ray

PS: How about a blog for depressed people who dig holes for a living?www.postholemanblues.blogspot.com

Mac said...

Pisces--

"Dark poetries" about how exquisitely "goth" she is, no doubt. I hope she doesn't quit her day job.

Ray--

I can only conclude that the lack of extant blogs with names like mine indicates that I'm not all that popular. But I'll gladly take quality over quantity.

Maggie said...

Oh dear. That's truly awful.

Anonymous said...

зеленый лазер
электрошокер
товары мини камеры
товары народного потребления