Friday, November 17, 2006

Leading Brazil UFO Investigator Claims Contact to be Soon

A prominent UFO investigator is claiming that open contact will soon take place between humans and extraterrestrials. Such claims have been made regularly since the 1950s, but never with any actual results, and never before by an investigator with a reputation for accurate research. Jan Val Ellam, a Brazilian UFO investigator claims that the open appearance of UFOs worldwide should take place any time between November 16, 2006 and April 30, 2007.


When will ufology learn? The sense of "imminent contact," often accompanied by supposedly incipient governmental disclosure, has helped marginalize the subject for decades. From UMMO to MJ-12 to Heaven's Gate to Serpo, we're caught in a sociological cul-de-sac, forcing the phenomenon into anthropomorphic molds that it stubbornly refuses to fit.

3 comments:

Dr. Fong said...

They are coming any day now.. I swear!

Greg Bishop said...

I'll put my whole bankroll on "NOT."

Greg

wildone_106 said...

Its not indistinguishable from magic to some of us. I cant understand the science behind their technology, but its obviously technology since they need vehicles to travel in. I dont know how my computer works either that does'nt make it "Magic" either! Just because the science community is living 300 years in the past..I think more credit should be given to the lay people..

But anyway, I dont forsee this EVER happening..what and allow the balance of power to shift away from the government!?! It'll take an act of god before that happens..