Saturday, December 16, 2006

Welcome To The Blog

The UFO subject is above all, a fun and stimulating intellectual excercise that brings up important scientific and philosophical questions: Are we alone as a species endowed with consciousness? Can we learn something from our non-human friends? Are they just us in another guise? Is the history of humankind intimately connected to something that we have called "gods" "spirits" or even "aliens?" Is this all just wishful thinking by minds hungry for contact or weary of the problems of this world? I think the answer is a combination of all of these, and that’s one of the most exciting things we can consider.


Greg Bishop is wise.

3 comments:

Greg Bishop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Greg Bishop said...

Thanks Mac!

I only wish I had the command of more descriptive words like you. I'm almost finished with "Martian Apocalypse" and can't wait for the cryptoterrestral book.

Mac said...

Hiya Greg,

I only wish I had the command of more descriptive words like you.

I wish I had your sense of humor. Glad you like "Apocalypse"! I think the CT book should be better in some respects.