Monday, March 05, 2007





While ego-surfing, I discovered an album called "Post Human Blues." It's by a group called Trancendental Anarchists and sounds right up my alley.

And no, I'm not bothered by the Anarchists' use of the P-word; to my chagrin, a writer named Will Wilkinson beat me to the punch with this 2002 post (which I didn't know about until after christening this blog in a gesture of abortive originality).

That said, I do find it a bit suspicious that the Anarchists' cover art bears an unnerving resemblance to the Face on Mars.

Lesson: It's weird out there. You have to think fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mac,

Thanks for the nice mention. I discovered your blog while ego surfing & discovered this post via a google alert. Nice symmetry!

BTW, the first Trancendental Anarchists album, Cluster Zone, released by Silent Recordings, includes a track called "Pyramids on Mars".

I doubt that anyone can think faster than the memome.

Paul Bambury
Trancendental Anarchist
http://www.qualiarecordings.com.au